[vox] Tux Paint 0.9.13 released!

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:02:46 -0800

I just thought I'd share with everyone the good news that Tux Paint 0.9.13
has been released!

Many of the other developers and I have been working hard the last few
days (lots of CVS activity!) to get thinks polished up for release before
Christmas.

Along with the main package comes a new 'stamps' package.  It now contains
a bunch of Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's stamps (many with sound effects)

:^)

It's currently released as source tarballs, but Windows, Mac OS X and
Linux binaries (Debian, Slackware, RPM) should be coming in the next day
or so, hopefully!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Enjoy!

-bill!