[vox] My new open source project has gotten around... :-)

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:16:08 -0800

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 03:57:55PM -0800, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> Man news travels fast! I only wish that I could speak Portuguese (but
> I think it says something about an intuitive interface--nice :-) ).

Google's translation tool supports Portugese-to-English.

  VNC Selector is a very easy and practical way of managing a VNC server.
  With a very intuitive interface, it allows the user to create new instances,
  to connect to an existing instance or, to close an instance.

[Cleaned up a little by yours truly]