[vox] Hi Folks, Check this out!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Stickel vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:30:41 -0800

Um, I think this is spam.  I think they are fishing for personal
information that they can use in some way.  If you sent them something
by mail, then they would have your mailing address at a minimum.
Obviously, I don't think anyone would send something... but then they
work on percentages.  If there is a 0.5% chance someone might, and there
are 400 people on this list, 2 people might fall for it.