[vox] [Waaaay OT] Looking for a Japanese tutor

Richard Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:04:35 -0800 (PST)

> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 05:33:28PM -0800, dylan wrote:
>> Hehehe, hmmm sorry... I don't think such an item exists! (wouldn't it
>> be nice though...)
>>
>> How about 'Learn Japanese by spending time abroad and another few
>> years taking a class ever other quarter-- in only 4 years'
>>
>> ../ but that might be too long for a title...
>
> But perhaps more realistic. ;)

Ahhhh...  If only time abroad were an option for me.  :-D

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore