[vox] providing services from a broadband connection

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:32:46 -0800 (PST)

My DSL connection is rock solid.  I haven't noticed any disruptions.
Well, maybe I have and just forgot about 'em 'cuz it's so rare.

I pay $60/mo for 1 static IP (with an option to go to 4 static IPs.)  It
gives me a shell account where I do all my e-mail checking and web
hosting.  Right now the same service is on sale at $34.95/mo (for 1 year,
and requiers commitment, then it'll go back to $60/mo.)  They also have
cheaper services (lower connection speed) for less.  If you're in the
Pacbell area, you can get this deal from sonic.net

-Mark