[vox] [fwd] Save your SCO invoice: Bay Area Software Professionals for Responsibility and Accountability]

James McNeill vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:14:40 +1000

hey Bill,
Would it be OK if I forwarded this post to another LUG list that I'm on?
They've been having a discussion (about SCO of course) that could
benefit from this input.
I couldn't see a problem, but I thought it best to ask anyway. We all
know what happens when you copy stuff without people's expressed
permission ;-)

thanks,
-James