[vox] Register.com: Notice of Class Action Settlement and Hearing

Tim Riley vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:57:36 -0700

"R. Douglas Barbieri" wrote:

> Are there any other Register.com customers out there, and if so, did you
> get this?
>
> Excerpt from email:
> "Attached is a Notice of Class Action Settlement Final Approval,
> relating to a settlement of a class action involving Register.com, Inc.
> Please read the attachment carefully and completely.  If you are a
> member of the Class, the attachment contains important information about
> your rights under the Settlement."

I'm a register.com customer, but I didn't receive anything. It seems
from the complaint that some customers were promised IPO shares
but didn't get them. However, this doesn't sound right, so I must have
missed something.

> <snip>
>
> http://securities.stanford.edu/1021/RCOM01-01/

<snip>