[vox] Geek Swap II

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:30:35 -0700

On 2003.08.19 17:18, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I've been extremely busy lately, and don't think I'll have time to
> coordinate
> another Geek Swap any time soon.
>
> Would someone else be willing to take charge?  We've got a venue
> (on A Street), last I checked.  We just need to pick a weekend to do
> it.
> People have suggest waiting til UCD got back into session... when does
> that
> happen?  (Soon, no?)
>
> Please contact me privately if you'd like to help out, and I'll get
> you
> into contact with the folks whose house it is.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -bill!

Freshman move-in is Sept 20-21 (installfest day)
The first day of instruction is Sept 25
(After that comes the Jewish holidays. Please let me know if you want
me to tell you what days they are for the sake of your planning)

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu