[vox] .ico file editors?

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.  I'm trying to find a decent .ico file editor for creating favicon.ico
files.  I did find one (kiconedit) but I want something that can utilize
the full potential of .ico files.  More specifically, .ico files can store
icons of varying sizes in one file (16x16, 32x32, 64x64, etc.) and varying
colors (b&w, system colors, full colors.)  I haven't found one that can do
this for Linux, unfortunately.  If you know of one, please share.  Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/