[vox] Geek Swap II??? - Feedback wanted!

Dan Willenbring vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:30:40 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry if this is a bit of a thread hijack.  I wasn't able to make it to
the last geekswap, but I'm looking for some second hand hardware;
hopefully before school starts.

I have a friend who would like to learn Linux, and use it in a scientific
environment (physical chemistry).  I would like to get her going with a
PII or similar box.  I expect the statistical tools she wants to use
wouldn't fare so well on a lesser processor.

If anyone has something lying around that might fit her needs, please
email me off list.

Thank you.

--
Dan Willenbring