[vox] Survey question - self-harvesting our lists for someone else?

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:29:08 -0700

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 10:58 am, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:58:08AM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> > My suggestion: make up a brief Privacy Policy page, link to
> > it from the "About Us" section of the main page, and from
> > somewhere in the Mailing Lists page.
>
> Hehe... Well, that's the _final_ step.  What I meant when I asked
> "how should we go about it" was... what's the best way to decide
> what we all want the policy to BE. ;^)

You could just dictate it and wait for someone to complain.
Then give them the job.  ;-)

Here's one that appeals to me:

  http://www.sfobug.org/privacy.html

Offering preconfigured Linux computers and custom software.