[vox] linker problems.

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

Um. This is a Linux mailing list, not Slow-laris. ;-)

If you are running apache from a prepackaged install, then you should
verify that the libs it requires are installed and the same verison.

If you are building apache from source, then you may nee tp h=pass off a
configure option to specify your loader (ld) and c compiler (gcc) and
maybe other options.

There is a file/application used to configure the pathcs for libraries to
load at run, and if this path doesnot include all of the paths for all of
the libs you need to start apache, you can also have problems.

HTH
-ME