[vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

andy wergedal vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:06:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am the administratove contact but since the registered
email server is dark I cannot receive the email.

== WHOIS INFO ==

   Administrative Contact:
      Wergedal, Andy  (AW5192)webmaster@CREATIVEPAGE.COM
      CREATIVE PAGE
      2800 Hilldale Road
      Sacramento , CA 95864
      (916) 488-2800
   Technical Contact:
      Network Operation Center
(NO1977-ORG)domreg@2XACCESS.COM
      2xAccess
      725 Main St #12
      Woodland, CA 95695
      USA
      530-668-7650      Fax- 530-668-7669Fax- -
      Fax- - 530-668-7669
   Record expires on 24-Dec-2003.
   Record created on 24-Dec-1998.
   Database last updated on 17-Apr-2003 09:58:35 EDT.
   Domain servers in listed order:
   NS1.2XACCESS.COM             66.250.18.2
   NS2.2XACCESS.COM             66.250.18.3