[vox] [OT] What happened to 2xtreme.net

andy wergedal vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

After some investigation here is what I have found...

2xtreme.net sold all their assetts and customers to
2xaccess.net (which is a front for lainternet.net)

lainternet.net sold all their assetts and customers to
ibui.net

ibui.net and all their domains are dark, including my
hosted domain.

I tried to move my domain to another host but I do not have
the user ID or password to network solutions to make the
change. Because my-previous-provider did not transfer or
forward this information I am having trouble moving my
registered (and paid for) domain to another host.

-- Andy