[vox] Linux users at ARC (American River College) ?

Richard Burkhart vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:07:48 -0700

ARC offers those linux/unix courses split into 1/2s - 14A and 14B.

Mr. Antos is teaching Unix scripting - 14B - at the ARC sattelite office on
Ethan Way.  I know, because I'm taking it there.  They WERE going to offer
another 14B session at ARC, taught by Steve Magee (the guy I took 14A with -
UNIX guy with the Air Resources Board) - but thanks to our wonderful budget
shortfalls, all classes but Antos' got killed.

So far (2nd week in) I'm liking the class.  Thanks to two, maybe three 14-A
courses feeding into his, each with different textbooks, this is the first
class I've ever been in where the instructor doesn't require a specific book
on bash scripting ... just so long as you have *A* book on bash.  (Fill out
the rest with other resources ... and MAN pages ... and ... and...)

 (SNIP!)