[vox] Linux users at ARC (American River College) ?

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:53:19 -0700

I just spoke with Paul, who ran ARCLUG, the group that meet at
American River College.  They haven't had a meeting in quite
a while, and their website's way out of date.

I've just discovered that's because Paul is now up at Chico State. :^)

Anyway, I thought I'd just pass a note along...  in case anyone out there
is attending ARC, and wants to put together a LUG, I can put you in touch
with him, so you can take over for him.

Conversely, I've asked if he could update the website to state that the
club is (at least for the moment) defunct, and send would-be LUG attendees
over to LUGOD, SacLUG and RoseLUG.  :^)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/