[vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

Rod Roark vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:03:43 -0800

EasyDNS looks similar to DomainDiscover which I used for a
while and was quite good.  However I've also recently
switched to gandi.net for new registrations, as they have a
good no-nonsense contract and are half the price per year.

In addition Gandi lets you do 1-year registrations, which is
great for situations where you are not sure you'll still
want that name a year later.  DD and some others require 2
years for first-time registrations.

Whatever you choose, read the agreement first.  Last I
checked, with NetSol you don't even own the name - they do.

Cheers,
remote system administration services.