[vox] Comments.. Changing registrars

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:56:51 -0800 (PST)

I decided a ways back to treat NetSol like a botulism sandwich...not good
for you.  I've used EasyDNS (and prior to that while at VA, OpenSRS) -
both have been much better (EasyDNS service actually responds in a timely
manner and on the phone act like sentient cretures...I'm figuring they
arent autmatons, so its either real people or a really crafty Lisp
program).