[vox-tech] Risks of upgrading past CentOS 6 supported PHP 5.4?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jun 2 07:35:02 PDT 2016

This might be a a good use case for a Docker container, which is
essentially all the components you need but not messing with your system
libraries and dependencies.

If you're open to other options, python+ django/pyramid/ or flask, +
postgres/,mysql, sqlite. Or Ruby + Rails + Database.

Those are 2 very common alternatives to PHP based stuff.

Enjoy,
Alex