[vox-tech] UC Davis VPN using openconnect

Matthieu Stigler mmstigler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Dec 20 05:43:00 PST 2016

Hi

Thanks Bill for the explanation! But I am not sure I fully understood your
answer: is the issue coming from openconnect, or from how the library guys
did setup the certificate? What is weird is that it used to work for a
while, and then not anymore. In the latter case, will asking the
#openconnect people help resolve the situation?

Thanks!!

Matthieu