[vox-tech] Hosting a email server at home but port 25 is blocked, what do I do?

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Tue Jun 30 08:13:11 PDT 2015

I would go the VPS route.  Super easy to do and most offerings today will fit within your budget.  I have used both DigitalOcean and Linode (currently with Linode).  The cheapest VPS on DigitalOcean is 5.00 per month and gives you 512mb of ram (which isn't much), and the cheapest plan on Linode is 10.00 for 1GB of ram.

Jim

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/>