[vox-tech] Email

Tony Cratz cratz at hematite.com
Sun Jul 12 10:41:26 PDT 2015

On 07/12/2015 10:27 AM, Richard Harke wrote:
> I did install Thunderbird (icedove) but I'm stuck ay impoting my existing
> emails. I created a folder to match one from kmailm planning to import
> one folder
> at a time. Select the folder and go to tools -> import Then I choose
> just mail
> to import, click next. It says select file type but no choices are shown and
> it doesn't accept keyboard input. I wouldn't know what type to enter if
> I could..

	Are you trying to import an address book, News, settings, or
	MAIL? Your choice should be VERY straight forward. It's MAIL
	that you are importing.

	But why not just have Kmailm write out an mbox format file and
	subscribe to the mbox file? The mbox format is a standard for a
	reason. Use the standards whenever possible.

							Tony