[vox-tech] Email

Richard Harke paleopenguin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 10:27:47 PDT 2015

I did install Thunderbird (icedove) but I'm stuck ay impoting my existing
emails. I created a folder to match one from kmailm planning to import one
folder
at a time. Select the folder and go to tools -> import Then I choose just
mail
to import, click next. It says select file type but no choices are shown and
it doesn't accept keyboard input. I wouldn't know what type to enter if I
could..

Richard