[vox-tech] Email

Tony Cratz cratz at hematite.com
Sat Jul 11 19:06:58 PDT 2015

On 07/11/2015 05:41 PM, Richard Harke wrote:
> Does any one do email anymore (as opposed to webmail) ?
> I have used kmail for years but now it is badly broken. Many sites
> discuss problems, none have solutions. I decided to try thunderbird
> (icedove on debian) but can't seem to make a folder to import
> my old email. (right click on account name, nothing happens)
> Should I try evolution or am I just doing something stupid??
>
> Richard

Richard,

	If you have a mbox file it is simple to get Thunderbird to read
	it. You can have it either on your IMAP or local system. Just
	subscribe to the file.

	I have used Thunderbird for years, I love it. As for other
	clients, I have not been happy with them. Evolution is too
	much like Outtrash (oops I mean Outlook).

							Tony