[vox-tech] repeating TCP Retransmission normal?

Mon Jan 13 15:45:49 PST 2014

You need someone to tell you that the load balancer is broken? Sure, it is broken, it should cleanly close the connection. However, if every high volume service that needed a load balancer left connections open for 9 minutes then those servers would consume memory very inefficiently, so I would caution you against designing clients that behave that way because many servers might be broken by that definition.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing