[vox-tech] How many people run their own mail server?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Thu Oct 17 14:19:17 PDT 2013

Is there a preferred Android email app?

I see k9 email. https://code.google.com/p/k9mail/ Maybe I should use
that. Metro has a way of bundling their own apps that are often not
worth using.

This is what spamassasin complains about with my emails using my phone using the "email" app.

HTML_MESSAGE, HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG,HTML_NONELEMENT_30_40,MIME_BASE64_BLANKS,MIME_HTML_ONLY

I did find the option to create custom signature.

brian