[vox-tech] Linux Kiosk Distro

Thomas Johnston trjohnston at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 12 17:51:12 PDT 2012

I was guessing that this would be a common thing and would have a simple
tutorial somewhere. And I was thinking that using a major distro like
Ubuntu may not be the way to go. Would it not be easier to secure a
lightweight distro, because you can add only what functionality you need,
rather than remove all the stuff you don't?