[vox-tech] Thunderbird Lightning and WebDav

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Aug 14 16:19:31 PDT 2012

There was a long discussion on Caldav a year ago.

Bedework looks very cool. You need a Java EE stack to run it. I plan
on checking it out.
http://www.jasig.org/bedework

Of course, bedework has a quick start guide that will get you going.
It looks to have apacheds and hsqldb integrated. I am sure you can break
all these pieces out including using OpenLDAP and mysql.