[vox-tech] Thunderbird Lightning and WebDav

Tony Cratz cratz at hematite.com
Tue Aug 14 13:06:51 PDT 2012

Hello,

	I'm still use Thunderbird and have added Lightning for
	calendaring.

	Now I want to be able to share my private calendar with myself
	on other computers, so I'm trying to get WebDav working in
	Apache on my webserver.

	It seems I have Apache set-up correctly, but when I try to
	use 'cadaver' to confirm it works I end up getting the standard
	405 error which seems to be very common with WebDav set-up.

	Has anyone gotten WebDav up and working on your site? If so how?

								Tony