[vox-tech] KDE Weirdness

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Tue Aug 14 13:25:58 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Ryan Northrup <
northrupthebandgeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your best bet is likely to get to a command-line outside of X (I.e.
> pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1) and using your package manager to reinstall KDE to
> replace any missing or broken packages. If you're using an Ubuntu variant,
> Canonical provides a kubuntu-desktop meta-package that can be installed via
> APT.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> - Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I realized after I sent my email that I'd completely forgotten to leave out
details about my system. I am using Kubuntu 12,04. I'm trying right now to
download replacement KDE binaries, and hopefully that will do the trick.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard at underpope.com) http://www.underpope.com