[vox-tech] KDE Weirdness

Ryan Northrup northrupthebandgeek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:12:13 PDT 2012

Your best bet is likely to get to a command-line outside of X (I.e. pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1) and using your package manager to reinstall KDE to replace any missing or broken packages.  If you're using an Ubuntu variant, Canonical provides a kubuntu-desktop meta-package that can be installed via APT.

Hope that helps.

- Ryan