[vox-tech] saving Flash streaming video

Norm Matloff matloff at cs.ucdavis.edu
Tue May 10 10:08:47 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone.

Unfortunately, I had already tried them all.  Adobe seems to be getting
more and more paranoid about IP issues, burying things deeper and
deeper.  This is fine, because IP issues ARE important, but then it
harms the situations in which the owner of the video is presumably NOT
trying to prevent downloads.

I guess I'll just have to ask the professor of the course if he would
make the videos available.  Hey, given the big bucks I'm paying for my
daughter's tuition, that's the least he could do. :-)

Norm