[vox-tech] Unbuntu and VMSterm script

David Spencer spencer at pageweavers.com
Tue Mar 22 11:40:36 PDT 2011

Thanks Nick. I've looked into it more this morning. I've found that by using the keyboard
preference tool I can reproduce the problem there as well. I've posted a note on the
Ubuntu support website. The whole keypad is fouled up. I've even plugged in a spare
apple USB keyboard and got the same results. Perhaps it's something unique to my
Dell mini-tower(?). Seems odd when things worked just fine before the latest update.

-- Dave Spencer, PageWeavers