[vox-tech] (no subject)

jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Mon Jun 13 12:33:58 PDT 2011

Tell you what I will do...
I am no computer person but I do have drive and try to help my fellow man.  I have compassion and understand your frustrations.  I don't want the money. I am a mechanic and although it will take me longer than some of these other lugod members it will be done one way or another.

Just let me know.

Jim