[vox-tech] (no subject)

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jun 13 13:01:58 PDT 2011

I am sorry you are having difficulties, but you don't seem to be proceeding effectively toward resolving them. Most of the people on this mailing list are not local to Sacramento. Those who are may not be comfortable acting as consultants. Yelling (all caps) is not going to change the mailing list demographic. If you need a consultant and no one has offered from this list, perhaps you should google "linux consultants" to look for people explicitly offering such services. Otherwise, technical advice is what this mailing list is all about, and you should use it as such.
DCN:<jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

"Dr. Denny Scronek" <paszeski at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Linux folks. Remember me ... the guy with the ubuntu infinite login loop problem? I still have the same problem and I'm not further along in solving it because the guy who was supposed to do this PAYING JOB was a complete flake. Fortunately all I lost was time so. This is what I am looking for:

1. A human being who will step up to the plate and fix my beast.

2. I live near Sac State. Come to my place, do your magic to my satisfation, get paid by an agreed amount, I say "Thank You", and that's it.

3. I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE ADVICE ON FIXING IT MYSELF!! I'm trying to avoid taking my beast to a computer store to be worked on by a Windows person.

WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME MONEY? STEP UP!