[vox-tech] Free cross platform database applications

jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Sat Jan 29 08:41:09 PST 2011

Hi Mr. Riley:

Could you please talk more about your project possibly next Sunday over a
beer or 2?

I am also researching something like this but in addition a web browser form
that generates repair orders and keeps customer info in a server database.

I thought I found the silver bullet:

http://www.formtools.org/

Almost what I wanted but lacking some functions.  I don't know if I have to
start from scratch and get a LAMP developer as well.

Jimbo

http://evesautomotive.com