[vox-tech] Apache: 2, Me: 0.

Orson Jones orson.lugod at afriskito.net
Tue Feb 15 11:26:12 PST 2011

> Unfortunately, Apache is listening to 80 -- I think I know that
> because the webserver is accessible from inside the LAN.  But just to
> make 100% sure,

Rereading your original post, I misunderstood the setup.
It sounds like the packets are getting in, hitting the server, being
responded to by the server, but not making it back out the router.

I think your apache config may be ok, but your router may not be handling
the return traffic correctly. It's also possible that your server's routing
tables are incorrect, but that is unlikely with it using DHCP.

For the sake of being thorough, running the 'route' command should show the
default destination gateway to be the IP of your router.

As for your router not passing data back out, I'm at a loss as how to
correct that. Perhaps running netcat or sshd and trying to connect to that
could tell you if it is apache not working correctly, or the router.

Orson