[vox-tech] Schematics for motherboard

Edwin Groot evoldevo at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:02:30 PST 2011

Hello Thomas,
It looks like you blew an SMD (surface mount device) fuse. You would
have to go to an electronics shop that sells components, like
resistors and their ilk, and have someone refer you to a place that
can solder these things.
The other place you can find the whole motherboard is eBay. There are
people that sell the parts of used laptops. No function is guaranteed
there, unless the seller indicates so.
Can't help you on places to go, because I no longer live in the States.

Good luck and happy new year,
Edwin