[vox-tech] ubuntu image

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Sep 15 10:18:09 PDT 2010

Your system is probably recoverable without a reinstall, using a live
cd. Though you will need more information about the error that occurs at
GRUB to find the right answer (might just be a GRUB reinstall).
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2#Command%20Line%20and%20Rescue%20Mode

I recommend you subscribe to our vox-tech email list to get help with that.

We also have an installfest coming up on Sept 25th.

As for which CD we used it's called "minimal" and comes directly from
ubuntu also.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD

Thanks,
Alex