[vox-tech] Linux 10.4 update problems

Jason Snyder jmssnyder at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 23 01:04:28 PST 2010

it looks like I resolved this issue.  The only problem now I have is in
regards to installing the ifort and icc compilers which I need to run
certain types of programs.  I tried installing them based on the website:

However, when I followed there directions I could not get the ifort or icc
(from intel) compilers to run.

I tried to make an attempt at reinstalling these programs but all it does
allow me to saying the following message:

snyderjm at snyderjm-laptop:~/l_fcompxe_2011.0.084$ sudo ./install.sh

Initializing, please wait...
The Intel(R) Composer XE 2011 for Linux* is already installed.

If you want to reinstall the Intel(R) Composer XE 2011 for Linux*
please uninstall current version and run install script again.
Press "Enter" key to quit:

How do I resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Jason