[vox-tech] (O.T.) Strange Image

Richard Harke paleopenguin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 00:44:47 PDT 2010

I was perusing satellite images on google maps when I happened across
Hell Hole Resevoir. There was a very strange image on or over the water
that i could not identify. I'm pretty sure the satellite doesn't get bugs
crawling across the camera lens so I'm puzzled as to what this thing is.
If any one is curious, maybe they could look at it and maybe
some one can identify what it is. (Hell Hole Resevoir is in the Sierras,
east of Georgetown and west of Lake Tahoe. Google knows where it
is.)

Richard