[vox-tech] Permission Denied Error

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jul 8 22:19:00 PDT 2010

Unless you have the full source code and are familiar enough with it to insure that it doesn't have hidden dependencies on those constants, and are recompiling the full source code, you should still be wary of changing read-only headers.

In such a case, "chmod" would be your friend.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing