[vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:37:48 PST 2010

Hi Bill,

Saw some of the other responses.  I have been using an .xls reader
library recently to be able to read them as easily as CSV files for
various things at work.  With that lib, it would be pretty trivial to
write a small script to do your export function.  But that's xls to
csv.  Without googling, I'd be pretty sure a similar read lib is
available for .ods, too.  But, those built in macros are sure a nice
way to go, especially if the one suggested does exactly what you need
anyway.

Best regards,

Drew