[vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 27 12:57:07 PST 2010

I wrote:

> Via macro.
> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=193847

By the way, the key to finding that was to change my search query from

       openoffice export "multiple spreadsheets"
       openoffice export "multiple sheets"

...as that's the local jargon in OO.o Calc ("sheets", not "spreadsheets").
No luck whatsoever until I realised that.

--
Rick Moen                                "The suffix '-bate' means 'to lessen.'
rick at linuxmafia.com                      Yeah, we were surprised, too."