[vox-tech] Sopcast

Aaron Brayton aaronb at mcn.org
Thu Jan 21 15:35:31 PST 2010

Thanks for the help.  However, now that I have it installed, I don't
think it's working properly.   I see different channels, and tried
different ones to play and it connects and loads, but doesn't display
any video.  Connecting to feeds at myp2p.eu doesn't work either.

It's not that important to me, a co-worker showed me on his macbook.
Didn't think I was going to waste this much time trying to get it
working... so I'll stop.

Just trying to find alternatives to cable.

Thanks again!

Aaron