[vox-tech] Fwd: Severe UBUNTU Installation Problems

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 19 11:16:46 PST 2010

Jason posted this to 'vox' from an unsubscribed address.
It's actually more on-topic for 'vox-tech', so I'm forwarding
there.  Jason, please see: http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/
to sign up.

Also Cc'ing the LERT coordinators, since this sounds like a
potential LERT call. :)  (See http://www.lugod.org/projects/lert/ )

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----