[vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties on how to handle WRF Chem

Ambroff Linden ambroff at lindenlab.com
Tue Aug 10 14:25:53 PDT 2010

For that particular option, see -fconvert in the gfortran man page.
You can specify the representation of data files with
-fconvert=<representation>, where representation is one of:

* native (little-endian on your little-endian PC)
* swap (opposite of your systems binary representation)
* little-endian
* big-endian

For example, if you were passing "-convert big_endian" to your fortran
compiler, you should switch to "-fconvert=big-endian" for gfortran.

I'd be surprised if that's your only problem though. You might want to
look up the documentation for all of the options you are using with
the original target FORTRAN implementation. You can compare that with
the gfortran man page to find equivalent settings for gfortran.

-Kyle