[vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties on how to handle WRF Chem

Jason Snyder jmssnyder at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 10 10:21:01 PDT 2010

would fixing the error mentioned by the statement:

gfortran: unrecognized option '-convert'

help with this issue.

I have ubuntu linux which operates with a gfortran fortran compiler and gcc
c compiler.

I am not sure how to approach handling the issue with the above error
statement.  Do I have to install something on my computer or do I have to
use another setting for compiling in the make file?

I am currently using the one for linux intel.  What do I use for ubuntu?

Thanks,

Jason