[vox-tech] loop never exits!

Matthew Holland mdholland at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 20 20:30:42 PDT 2010

It's not the compiler's job to tell you what you want, it's your job
to tell it!  The -Wall flag doesn't mean, "warn me about every
possible stupid construct I can come up with."

In all seriousness, if you don't get over using a "greater than or
equal" construct for loop termination, you're going to be in a world
of hurt if STL containers ever cross your transom.  Just don't do
that, and everything will be fine.

Matt