[vox-tech] Quicktime/mov

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 28 10:40:16 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:26:50AM -0700, aaronb at mcn.org wrote:
> (I'm still very
> much a novice and as such hesitant to ask questions in forums like this
> for fear of looking silly, much like I'm sure I am at the moment).

You're not allowed to feel silly until this happens to you:

  * you post a technical question to vox-tech
  * people here help you
  * 2 years later, you have an identical problem
  * you do a google search for an answer
  * lo! and behold, there's a thread about it on LUGOD's vox-tech!
    whudathunk!
  * oh for the love of--... it was ME, and I totally forgot I had the problem!

Then you're silly enough to run LUGOD, apparently! ;)